A good pair of men’s trousers can last you a long time. It can accompany you to important job interviews, business meetings, and formal networking events. In short, it can be a tremendous investment. But what if you need even more than that? What if you want to build a full wardrobe of high-quality men’s trousers without a major budget? Find high quality, affordable trousers at Berle today!
Shop For Trouser Versatility
Your first bet for stocking up on affordable trousers is to look for versatility. There are a few kinds of versatility to consider:
- Versatility of color. A classic khaki color—such as those you see in our Charleston Khakis in Stretch Twill—easily matches with a wide range of colors. That make khaki trousers ideal for pairing with blazers, jackets, button-down shirts, a variety of ties, and polos. If you want to stretch the value of your trousers, make sure that you purchase trousers that “go with everything.”
- Versatility of clothing type. Can your trousers be dressed up and dressed down? A good pair of denim, for example, has plenty of versatility—but it can’t really be paired with anything too formal. On the other hand, your choice of Charleston Khakis can go with everything from suit jackets to T-shirts. This gives you a wide range of selections throughout the week and well into the weekend.
- Versatility of fabric. It’s hard to go wrong with 100% cotton—as you’ll find with our Washed Charleston Khakis. But if you find yourself looking for something else, you’ll generally want to stick to versatile fabrics like Wool (in our Wool Flannel pants) or Cotton and Polyester combinations. Just make sure that the fabric combination features fabrics you’re familiar with and are likely to enjoy. In most cases, that will mean securing a versatile fabric that’s suitable for both cool and warm weather.
Now that you have versatility down, let’s talk about the specific trousers that can give you a lot of bang for your buck.
Top Men’s Affordable Trousers From Berle
In addition to options mentioned above—such as Charleston Khakis in Stretch Twill and Cotton/Poly blends—we have a few suggestions for nice additions to an affordable wardrobe:
- Performance Dress Khakis. Combining the comfort and durability of performance pants with the appearance of dress khakis, these trousers are about as versatile as you’ll find.
- Microfiber Flat Front trousers. 100% polyester means plenty of strength and durability. Meanwhile, the microfiber texture and flat front casual design mean you’ll never look out of place, no matter what the occasion might call for.
Want other additions to your wardrobe that won’t break the bank? There are plenty of ways to add some versatility to assemble a dresser full of great and affordable trousers. Just browse through our trouser collections here at Berle.