Finding Big and Tall Men’s clothes that fit is half the battle. But what about the other half? How can you find the quality Big and Tall Men’s clothes that not only fit you properly but feel comfortable and help you look your best? How do you find the pants that actually perform well before you’ve taken them around the block? We at Berle have a few ideas.
How to Discern Quality in Clothes
Most of us know a quality pair of pants once we try them on. But what if you’re shopping online? What are the signs that you’re dealing with quality, and how can you see them before you click “order”?
Here are a few tips for discerning gentlemen such as yourself:
- Check the fabric. The quality of the fabric will largely determine the quality of the pants. If the pants are made up of a strange hybrid with which you’re unfamiliar, you might want to skip. If, on the other hand, you see something like “100% wool” or “100%” cotton, you might be on to something. Keep in mind that a fabric can be blended with specific intentions, however—for example, a small percentage of elastane will give flexibility and stretchiness to a quality fabric.
- Read the list of features. So many people skip the features on an item like our Basic Pleated Khakis because they’re so focused on how they look. And there’s nothing wrong with needing a visual aid. But it’s important to read up on the features of a pair of pants to not only find out about the fabric, but features such as silicon washed fabric or the double pleat.
- While there are a few features of quality that are largely objective in the world of fashion, there’s also a subjective nature to taste that’s hard to quantify. That’s why it’s important to browse a shop like Berle before you make your final decision—if there’s a great “fit” for your wardrobe, you won’t always find it on your first click.
With these in mind, we have a few suggestions to help get you started:
Quality Big & Tall Items from Berle
Browsing for an updated wardrobe of quality Big & Tall Men’s clothes? We have you covered with the quality you seek:
- Dress Khaki – Flat Front. This is a great casual/business combination that’s versatile enough to handle just about any situation you can throw at it. The flat front tends to be more casual, which means it can dress up with a suit or dress down with a polo.
- Polyester Wool – Pleated. A great combination for the cooler months, polyester and wool offer insulation and comfort—making a good reminder of why it’s so important to know your fabrics.
- Performance Khaki—Pleated.If you’re the type to constantly spill at fancy dinner events, we sympathize. That’s why we created the stain-and-wrinkle-resistant performance khakis you see here, designed to take the wear and tear of the workweek in stride.
Shop Our Full Big & Tall Collection
Want to keep exercising your clothing discernment powers? Browse the entire quality Big & Tall Men’s clothes collection here at Berle.