Men’s Big And Tall Jeans
Not every occasion in life fits nicely into the boxes of ‘casual’ or ‘formal’. Often, the things you have to do on a day to day basis land somewhere in the middle. With our men’s big and tall jeans, you can add an option to your wardrobe that will be suitable for a range of occasions, making it one of the most versatile items you own. We offer these trousers in big and tall sizes, so you can be sure that we have an option to best fit your needs.
A Handy Addition
In many ways, dress denim pants are pretty much what you might expect. They are made with 100% cotton, come in either flat front or pleated, and offer a relaxed fit. At the same time, they have a hidden feature which makes them quite comfortable: a Self Sizer Waistband. This feature allows the waistband to extend by as much as four inches, helping you remain comfortable as your size changes over time. You won’t notice the presence of the Self Sizer Waistband from the exterior, but you’ll appreciate it when it comes into play.
UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF DRESS DENIM
One of the most difficult big and tall pieces to find isn’t necessarily a pair of jeans—it’s a pair of jeans that will look right no matter where you wear them. Enter “dress denim.” Our men's big and tall jeans are office-ready for a number of reasons. But they’re also comfortable and fashionable enough for your days off too, thanks to the following features:
- 100% cotton fabric. Just like the denim you’re used to, dress denim features the breezy, substantial comfort of cotton.
- Self-sizing waistband. The hardest thing to get right with a pair of men’s big and tall jeans? Getting a waist that’s just right. This self-sizing waistband can expand up to 4” for added comfort, giving you some flexibility to ensure a snug fit every time.
- Custom fit. Enter in your measurements to get the perfect fit.
Dress denim, when paired with a belt and a button-down shirt, makes for a fantastic business-casual look that offers all the comfort of plain old casual.
PLEATED OR FLAT FRONT?
Sold on dress denim already? Great. But there’s another choice you have to make. Should you opt for pleated, flat front, or both?
- Pleated Dress Denim includes the features you saw listed above, but with a crisp “fold”: the pleating will give you more of a formal look. That’s because pleating tends to go well with suits designed for sit-downs: meetings, religious services, and the like. It also comes down to the basic question of taste and preference.
- Flat Front Dress Denim offers a sleeker, more casual silhouette. This is great for pairing with casual dress shirts, button-downs, etc. Though it can work in a “business casual” environment, it’s versatile enough to handle less formal atmospheres including social gatherings and family meet-ups.
Which one should you choose? There’s no reason you have to opt for either/or—you can pick up one of each style to ensure you have pants for every occasion. But if you’re on a budget, it might come down to your basic preference.
Quality & Service
The quality of our garments is well known, and it is a big part of the reason we have been in business for more than 70 years. In addition, it is the quality of our customer service that also keeps customers coming back time after time. Features like complimentary hemming on all trousers and free shipping on regular price orders mean you get a great product without having to sacrifice on service. Thanks for shopping men's big and tall jeans at Berle!