You love denim. You love looking good. You love dressing appropriately at work. The only problem? For too long, you couldn’t do all three at once. Enter the best men’s dress jeans for work. Berle dress denim is essentially the office-friendly version of jeans: it’s cotton, comfortable, and appropriate enough for the conference room. Learn more, and shop today!
Here are just some of the features that make these the best dress jeans for work:
- Silicone Washed
- Double Pleat or Flat Front styles available
- Relaxed Fit
- 100% Cotton
- Free shipping
Customize Your Order
When ordering a pair of our dress denim pants, you’ll see a few variables you can enter to get the perfect fit and style for you. Here are just some of the custom features you can select when ordering to ensure you get the best pair of men's dress jeans for you:
- Inseam - Available from 30-36"
- Waist - Available from 30-48"
- Bottom Finish - Add complimentary cuffing or hemming
- Style - Double pleated and flat front styles available
- Self Sizer Waistband - Add this to extend the waist up to 4" for added comfort
If you have these in mind and know your specific numbers, your pants should fit the first time you try them on. If you’re still in doubt, either look up the numbers of your best-fitting pants or simply have a tailor write down these numbers for you.
Styling Tips For Men's Dress Jeans
A simple rule of thumb is to treat dress jeans like you would a pair of casual khaki pants. If you want to dress up a bit more, pretend they’re simply blue suit pants.
In other words, don’t think that your outfit selection is over simply because you’ve replaced your standard denim with a pair of dress jeans. You still should take a few things into consideration if you want to look your best, such as:
- Matching your belt with your shoes. With blue pants, brown pairings tend to work the best.
- Pairing your pants with an appropriate top. A sweatshirt and jeans might be “Casual Friday” fare in some offices. But at the office, anything short of a button-up or button-down shirt on top will likely look out of place.
- Keep a work-appropriate belt. No fancy buckle designs, no cluttered leather patterns. You may think that this shows personality, but try to master the basics of style first until you branch out with a few risks.
In short, men's dress jeans are a step above standard denim pants that look nicer and are just as comfortable. You aren’t exempt from the other rules of office wear simply because you feel as comfortable as you do in jeans. You’re simply using these fine denim pants as a way to feel your best while looking office-appropriate. Order a pair today to look and feel great all workweek!